If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (510) 352-2480

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in Residential Hotel

Mold can grow anywhere that has enough moisture and the right surface texture to provide "food" and a foothold for hyphae (mold roots.)

When mold grows indoors it can pose a potential health threat to the occupants. When mold is growing in a public building such as a hotel it can be an especially serious issue because the occupants can be young or old. They may have pre-disposed health problems. In other words, the occupants may be members of high risk groups who may be affected by mold.

When our restoration/remediation company receives a work order to cleanup mold in a public building, we understand the responsibility. We work carefully and quickly to improve the indoor environment and return the building to a preloss condition.