If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (510) 352-2480

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Stove top grease fire

A burning pan of cooking grease can splatter oil and grease onto adjacent counters cabinets and walls. The SERVPRO cleaning technicians are able to clean up this mess and make it "Like it never even happened." Grease is difficult to clean because the heat of the grease penetrates the surfaces it touches. Hot grease will open the pores of the paint and the wood grains. It seeps down deep and takes hot water and vigorous scrubbing action to remove it.  SERVPRO has the skilled and experienced technicians, strong cleaning chemicals and powerful cleaning equipment. For your difficult cleaning needs, call SERVPRO.