About SERVPRO of San Leandro
Clayton A. Barry, Roy Drake
Owners of SERVPRO of San Leandro
SERVPRO of San Leandro understands the human aspect of a property disaster, the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage, sewage back up or any other property damage. We know the disruption it can cause in your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and or business and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of San Leandro specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage, sewage damage. SERVPRO of San Leandro can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. We are specialists in cleaning bio-hazard and hoarder-scenes.
Our staff is IICRC trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of San Leandro. We offer reconstruction services.
If you would like to schedule service for your business, commercial property or home, please call (24/7)today! 510-352-2480
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. We are the local experts, and experienced members of the "Large Loss Response" and "Storm Team."
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- SMT - Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Member of Asian Business Alliance
- Member of San Leandro Chamber of Commerce
- Compliance Depot Certified 800186
- Member NARPM
- CEO Award - Associate Franchise