Consider Professional Preventative Cleaning for Your San Leandro Home or Business
Your Local SERVPRO of San Leandro-equipped to help
Experts tell the public that preventative cleaning of high-touch surfaces and critical areas is an effective preventative measure. They stress the cleaning of doorknobs, countertops, and more. You may need to ask, are these DIY techniques performed correctly? SERVPRO of San Leandro has expertly trained personnel who work in the field of environmental cleanup daily. In challenging circumstances, we completed a large SARS remediation job in the East Bay and other significant disinfection projects in San Leandro. Here is an overview of what our crews can accomplish:
- We provide heavy-duty, commercial-grade equipment designed to provide thorough coverage: ULV and thermal foggers, electric misters, wet foggers, etc.
- We have access to strong, EPA registered list N cleaning and disinfecting products
- Highly trained technicians certified in microbial remediation
- IICRC certification, OSHA, IOT certifications, and others
- Technicians who understand OSHA and HAZWOPER protocols about working safely and protecting their health and the health of others
We also have extensive EXPERIENCE in:
- Anti-microbial mold cleaning
- Sewage contamination cleanup
- Crime scene and unattended death cleanup
- Flexible Hours for open or closed businesses
We offer the human power to complete jobs of any size successfully.
SERVPRO of San Leandro is ready, 24/7, to help you step up your game, at your home or business. We can help fight this virus. Call us at (510) 352-2480. Se Habla Espanol.
More about San Leandro.
Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.