What Can Be Done to Restore My Fire-Damaged San Leandro Home?
Trained Remediators Can Do Various Things to Restore Your Fire-Damaged Residence.
Although a fire’s impact might initially seem insurmountable, there are things an experienced remediation service can do to effectively clean up and rehabilitate your property.
When your house burns, the combustion process affects both your home’s interior air and surfaces throughout it. Therefore, San Leandro fire damage restoration experts must take measures to address both of these issues. When cleaning interior air, technicians generally:
- Employ cutting edge air movers to remove smoke and related odors
- Filter interior air with scrubbers
- Use Ozone machines and Vaportek systems to eliminate unpleasant smells
- Work to prevent odorous particles from spreading around your residence by cleaning HVAC ducts with specialized equipment
Other innovative methods and gear are used to restore fire-damaged surfaces in your home, which include:
- Using dry cleaning sponges to wipe away non-grease residues
- Scraping away charred residues with abrasive blasting or wire brushes
- Removing thick combustion remnants from delicate surfaces with the peroxide active cleaning method
- Employing advanced foggers and injection devices to deodorize impacted surfaces/materials
With all that said, if you ever need assistance restoring fire-related damage, call your helpful neighbors at SERVPRO of San Leandro at (510) 352-2480.